Department of Public Works Refuse and Recycling Division offer
COMMUNITY PAPER SHREDDING EVENT & E-WASTE DROP OFF
When: Saturday, November 4, 2017, from 9:00 am to noon
Where: Public Works Complex / City Garage, 60 Commercial Way
• Free of charge and open to only East Providence Residents.
• Please, no commercial businesses.
• Maximum 2 file boxes or 2 paper market type bags per vehicle
• Only sensitive documents, no magazines, no newspapers
• No need to remove paper clips or staples
• Residents then have the option of parking vehicle and waiting for boxes to
• Please note, capacity is limited and the event must close when the truck is full.
• Questions please call the Public Works Office at 435-7701
E-Waste including TV’s, computer equipment, and all electronics may also be dropped off during the shredding event. These drop-offs are self-service, please place in red storage container.
Shredding event made possible by a matching funds grant received from the Rhode Island Resource Recovery Corporation.